Nicole and Megan’s Dupont Circle Wedding

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Washington DC Wedding Photographers - © His And Her Photography
Images by Drew and Francis

Nicole and Megan were married at the stylish Dupont Circle Hotel in the heart of Washington, DC. This was a celebration of celebrations. There was such amazing energy throughout the day and we had a great time photographing. Here are a collection of images from their story:

Washington DC Wedding Photojournalism

posted by Drew at 10:17 am

14 Comments »

1. Great photos! The images from Dupont Circle are really cool. I like the one with the guitar player and all the random DC people and … very creative use of lighting. Best wishes for Nicole and Megan – what a cute couple!!

Comment by Willow — October 30, 2012 @ 11:58 am

2. Wow. What awesome photos. I especially like the ones in Dupont Circle and then the dancing photos – the way you can see the motion and the energy. How unique and creative! I bet it was a fun day, too! All around beautiful photographs of a beautiful celebration!

Comment by Olivia — October 30, 2012 @ 12:30 pm

3. The fifth one from the bottom is the best….

Really awesome snaps…one of the best that I have seen since a long time!!!

Comment by Vinay Nair — October 31, 2012 @ 12:12 am

4. These photographs are absolutely amazing. I love the way you were able to capture the atmosphere and the vibe. Thank you so much for all the hard work and we can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Comment by Nicole — November 1, 2012 @ 2:15 pm

5. Oh my WOW!!! I love-love-love these photos. I can feel the love and happiness while going through them. So happy for you both and now you have fandangtastic photos to remember your special day!!!!

Comment by Felicia — November 1, 2012 @ 2:45 pm

6. The photos are perfect, they really capture the loving energy that night. I like being able to see what was happening pre-wedding. My favorite is with the lights as they are walking down the aisle. The DC shots are perfect!

Comment by Renee — November 1, 2012 @ 4:06 pm

7. These pictures are amazing! I loved every single one. They are not just creative, but also romantic, fun and happy. Congrats to the happy couple!

Comment by Elvina — November 1, 2012 @ 6:09 pm

8. These are the most amazing and imaginative pictures that I have seen. Although I regretfully could not attend this wedding, I feel the love and fun through these photos;)

Comment by Susan — November 1, 2012 @ 10:17 pm

9. The photos are just perfect and highlight all of the many special people and moments that surrounded us that night. It’s like reliving my wedding from a different perspective! Thank you for capturing everything so wonderfully – we can’t wait to enjoy the rest of our photos!

Comment by Megan — November 2, 2012 @ 12:00 pm

10. Bravo!!! Bellissimo!!! Great photos. Looks like a grand celebration.

Comment by Charlie Darrwon — November 2, 2012 @ 4:25 pm

11. Great job. You really captured the moments well. Thank you! I can’t wait to see the rest.

Comment by Kimberly Croll — November 2, 2012 @ 5:59 pm

12. Drew, I’m happy to see the album come together! Thanks Nicole and Megan for bringing us on board. Your joyful energy is definitely infectious. I had a blast making photos with everyone.

Comment by Francis Tatem — November 2, 2012 @ 9:12 pm

13. Hi Nicole and Megan and all. Thanks so much for all of your comments and sentiment. Francis and I had a really wonderful time photographing with y’all. The Dupont Circle Hotel was a great venue — and we had much fun during our photo adventure around the streets of downtown DC. The energy of your wedding celebration was truly amazing. Thanks again for inviting us to help tell your story – photographically. Cheers!

Comment by Drew — November 2, 2012 @ 10:22 pm

14. [...] Nicole and Megan’s wedding is currently being featured on the United With Love blog – an excellent recourse for all things weddings in Washington DC, Northern Virginia (NOVA) and Maryland. Many thanks to Juli and the whole team at United With Love for putting the post together and to Nicole and Megan for having such a fantastic wedding celebration. Cheers! To see more images from their wedding, see this recent post. [...]

Pingback by Washington DC Wedding Photographer – Wedding Photojournalism » Nicole and Megan Dupont Circle Wedding Feature on United With Love Blog — September 26, 2013 @ 10:07 am

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI